Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another True Bloodless Week Begins

I just didn't get enough of Julian Luna and The Embraced earlier, can you blame me? 

People Mag put Alexander on their crappy Sexiest Man Alive list, could've used a better pic too.
Already crowned sexiest man alive in his native Sweden, the 35-year-old star has been wooing American audiences with his brooding portrayal as bad-boy vampire Eric Northman on True Blood. "It's very flattering," the newly single star says of the attention. "I turn a little pink!" (Ed. He was always single, what idiots)
MTV talks to Alexander about working with his sexysexy dad Stellan.
"He's such a douche bag in the movie," Alexander said with a grin. "Your dad's a douche bag?" Dunst answered, laughing. "Well, he is," Alexander confirmed. "What I thought was interesting about Michael was that he'd pick this guy as his best man at his wedding. This is not his best friend. It's his wife's boss, and he does it just to kind of help his wife in his career. It says a lot about Michael." (Not to mention the trajectory of their love affair.)
Despite Jack's unpleasant demeanor, working with dad Stellan was an experience Alexander truly cherished.
"It was awesome," he enthused. "We've never worked together before. He's one of my best friends. I love hanging out with him. Being able to hang out for two months - we shot in [our home country of] Sweden, and I thought it was great that he wasn't my dad."
"He's pretty rad. He's a cool cat," Alexander said.
Ausiello has some casting news !
Italian actress Valentina Cervi is joining True Blood‘s upcoming fifth season as a series regular — and her character sounds like the love child of Russell and Maryann. The 35-year-old beauty will play Salome, an ancient vampire who is a world class seductress and fiercely intelligent. She also has quite a lot of madness in her. She is the most powerful person in every way yet capable of hiding this power when it serves her purposes.
Cervi recently appeared opposite Rufus Sewell in the BBC miniseries Zen.
From when we first heard of the casting call-
Meanwhile, Co-Executive Producer Raelle Tucker told EW that they’ll include a “very significant, strong, mysterious woman at the center of one of our main stories next year … a very familiar and compelling character. It may be someone you’ve heard of before.” Especially if you’ve read the Bible: The True Blood team also put out the call for someone to play Salome, as in THE Salome, daughter of Herodias, from the good book. She’s a powerful ancient vampire (hmm, don’t remember that part from the New Testament) and a world-class seductress who’s also a little mad. So she’ll fit right into Bon Temps.
This isnt new, but it still makes me laugh.
Deborah Ann Woll’s film “Mother’s Day directed by Darren Lynn Bousman, is to be distributed in North America by Anchor Bay Films and is to be released in May 2012. The film has already premiered in the United Kingdom last June. SOURCE
Trailer and photo from another movie Deborah has coming out, Catch.44, now this looks like my type of flick. She is in it after 40 secs,  Eli from Boardwalk Empire is in it too!

The article at the link is from when the season first ended,  a look back at Bloodcurdling Season 4 Moments 
Good interview with Stephen Moyer from Moviesharkdeblore.com, whole article at the link
Stephen Moyer is a man known for sinking his teeth into a role, holding on and making it his own, leaving an indelible impression on both the character and project as a whole. For the past four years, Moyer has bewitched us with his star-making turn as vampire Bill Compton in the acclaimed HBO series True Blood, something that Moyer does not take for granted. "The show is so extraordinarily successful. Who would have thought in Season 4 that we’d gain an audience? That’s so rare to do that in any chance. I don’t think The Sopranos ever did that. Sex in the City certainly didn’t do that. And obviously that’s just HBO shows. So it’s extraordinary that we keep growing."
Describing his success with True Blood as "a double edged sword", Moyer never forgets for a moment that it’s the show, and his fans, that have generated great interest in him, interest that has put him in great demand with film projects. "The reason is that there’s that interest is because of my show. I love my show, and if it wasn’t for my show, there wouldn’t be that interest. I’ve got a 5 month window [to do non-True Bloodprojects]. A lot of people don’t have that long. If I can make stuff happen in that 5 months then that’s amazing."
Moyer is chameleonic in his performances and looks for roles that will allow him to embody himself into someone new and different. " [W]hen I started out with Bill Compton, obviously being English, the American Civil War wasn’t something that I’m particularly oh fay (sp) with, even though there was English involvement. So I did some research into that. I also did a lot of research into the kind of accent we were going to use. The accent stuff is very interesting to me because it’s another part of your costume. You go on. You put your boots on. You do the hair. You put the make-up on and then you put the voice on. By doing that, I feel every time, a slightly bit more removed from "Steve". . . I played an American character earlier in the summer who was more of a Californian sound. My straight American [accent], it tends to be more Connecticut sounding which is something that happens. Most actors when they come over [to America] they sort of end up with a kind of middle class version of American. . .I did something a little more Californian which was a lot of fun."
Beyond accents (which while watching Moyer speak about them, you see his excitement with this aspect of a role), is his physical appearance. With so many people identifying with him as Bill Compton, Moyer is quick to point out that "I’m not from the South and I don’t have jet black hair really. It’s kind of quite fair under here. I’m actually not as pale as I am as Bill. And I’m not 173 years old. When I act in other stuff, I think I’m lucky because I don’t think I have the baggage that’s going to make me only be seen as that character. Certainly I take that into consideration when I’m doing something like this [THE DOUBLE], when I’m building this character. Instead of wearing the bangs, I’m gonna wear my hair back and we’re gonna lighten it and we’re going to put lines under my eyes and we’re gonna put a scar here because I want to try to be as different as possible from the way people see me on a day to day basis."
Sookie Supernatural…..Anna Paquin gets gorgeous in Italian Vogue with Makeup by Fulvia Farolfi, photos by Tom Monroe
 Beautiful photos but they don't look like Anna at all to me.
TrueBloodfansource has some Charlaine Harris quotes about ending her Sookie tomes, all at the link but here's a bit.
Author Charlaine Harris has been living with Sookie Stackhouse for 15 years and by the time the 13thSouthern Vampire Mystery novel goes to press in 2013, she will have not only written a highly successful book series, but also inspired the equally successful HBO seriesTrue Blood. Charlaine recently sat down with Fantasy-Magazine.com to discuss how she created hervampire world, what she thinks of True Blood, her fans, Twilight, Anne Rice, and more! In depth interview at Fearnet.com
             True Blood, Vol. 2: Tainted Love Hardcover available at HBO's Store, in time for the holidays.
  Joe Manganiello   

Dragging my feet about going to the gym tonight. Sad that my vacation is over but its time to get jacked for 

No comments:

Post a Comment