Friday, October 5, 2012

My Aim Is True (Blood)


In "True Blood" Eric Northman , a Viking vampire. Northman is one of the most beloved characters in the series, he looks like a rock star and does crazy things, like ripping out hearts with his bare hands from the chests of people. How fun is that?
It 's great fun! It's already five years that I played him yet I'm enjoying every moment of the character. Five years ago, when I read the script for the first time, I was doing another series, "Generation Kill", also by HBO, which is a very different production than "True Blood,"  everything was very realistic, shot with an almost documentary style, there are no twists or soundtrack. So I wanted that my next project to be something different, something new, something that was a challenge. When I was in the desert filming "Generation Kill" and I read the script for "True Blood" I said here! This is what I'm looking for. MORE

                              Another Interview from Italy HERE  Photos
FYeahJoeManganiello Tumblr the place for all Joe Info, GLAMOUR's 100 Sexiest Men of 2012, Joe is #15, Chris Meloni made the list at #97, his pic is fully clothed. Some of the guys are so fug IMO, not sexy or even attractive. Stephen is #35, Alex, #14.
The gallery at RomaFictionFest is huge, view HERE
Skarsgardfans has pics from Che Spettacolo, have to go there to see more spectacle.

 Lorenzo Ormando interviews Alexander Skarsgard from RomaFictionFest, coming soon to their Facebook!

SOURCE
                          Joe at the Empire Magazine party for IPad Launch from JustJared
Actor Joe Manganiello arrives at the 8th annual GSLEN Respect Awards at Beverly Hills Hotel on October 5, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. - Source: Angela Weiss/Getty Images North America. via Zimbio more photos are at the link. Is he ever going to shave?

Another clip from Stephen's horror movie, The Barrens.
Alexander at the RomaFictionFest Closing Ceremony MORE  Interview from WSJ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment