Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The World's a Mess Wednesday

The World's a Mess, It's in My Kiss is the title of episode 10, thank you TrueBlood.net



Excene would make a great witch on the show, she has the all black wardrobe. She also is a writer, does spoken word and is mega talented artist for anyone who missed her as the Westcoast Punk Queen. X and her other bands still perform, if you get a chance to see them- grab it with gusto!

New Casting call from Melodie Picard of Bookies ♥ True Blood TRUE BLOOD, Episode 411, "Soul of Fire"Writer: Mark Hudis
Director: Michael Lehmann

[MAURELLA] 25 to 35. A luminous, lithe, sinewy, otherworldly woman, she moves with a ballerina's grace and possesses mysterious powers. A seductress...POSSIBLE RECURRING





Updated episode list
S4 E1
"She's Not There"
IMDB
S4 E2
"You Smell Like Dinner"
IMDB
S4 E3
"If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?"
Bookies Love True Blood
S4 E5
"I Hate You, I Love You"
S4 E6
"I Wish I Was The Moon"
IMDB
S4 E7
"Cold Grey Light of Dawn"
Bookies Love True Blood
S4 E8
"Spellbound"
IMDB
S4 E9
"Run"
IMDB.COM

S4 E10
"The World's a Mess, It's in My Kiss"
TrueBlood.net

S4 E11
"Soul of Fire"
Bookies Love True Blood



From Today's Call Sheet


Inside True Blood BlogI try to only post the blogs with a bit of spoil to them, in case you might wonder why I miss some.


No comments:

Post a Comment