Saturday, April 2, 2011

Staked!

Prime TV AD, check out the stakes! I guess they aren't afraid of lawsuits.

Thanks to Mucho de To on Tumbler!

April 1, 2011
One Less Secret
By Gianna Sobol

Word is officially out that True Blood season 4 will premiere on June 26th at 9pm. I just asked Executive Producer Gregg Fienberg all about it and he had this to say: "I found a fan-made poster yesterday, saying the premiere date was June 12th, but the truth is now out! It's not great that you have to wait an additional two weeks, but then it's continuous, with no breaks, which will really keep the momentum of the show going. I know I don't like waiting an extra week between my favorite shows. So it's starting later, but ending at the same time. We're really excited!

So, no breaks between episodes, that is great. We go straight through the season with no more waiting sucking.
HBO's Inside True Blood Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment