Saturday, September 10, 2011

"And When I Die" S4E12, The True Blood Finale is Here.


Watch the preview over and over and you see something new each time. The last post had some of my thoughts from watching, some of my desires and fears.
Some New stills from HBO,  interestingly to Bill's right is Ra, the sun god. Looks like some goodbyes coming up tonight.

WARNING-I posted a big supposed spoiler at the bottom of the page for those who don't want to know. If this is true I was right about 2 biggies and posted them here many times the last months.
Twinsies in matching robes, a dream? Again?

As we have the last few weeks, going with Canyon News' preview by Tommy Garrett.
BEVERLY HILLS—This week in Hollywoodland, “True Blood” is down to one more episode, with tomorrow night’s season finale titled “And When I Die” being the end of the fourth season of the hit HBO series, which has spellbound millions of TV viewers beyond imagination. As always, the stories tend to deal with the character of Sookie Stackhouse, and this finale is no exception. However, there is an exception you had better be prepared for this weekend. Viewers will be mesmerized, entertained but also frustrated at the end of the show, because we have to wait months before we find out how it all plays out. Canyon News loves to engage our readers and find out their feelings about what has transpired over the past season, and you will read some of their opinions, hopes and expectations for Sunday night.
As “And When I Die” begins on Sunday night, it’s Samhain, Wicca’s greatest holy day, and spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps. Some of them will be benevolent and others malevolent. But many will offer Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie’s newest incarnation.
Lafayette’s latest medium encounter imperils his relationship with Jesus, and may end in utter disaster for at least one other main character on the series. But there will also be other triangles causing great stress for residents of Bon Temps, when Jason (Ryan Kwanten) finds confession good for the soul, but not the body! Ouch! Did Hoyt really do that?
Alcide makes a heartfelt appeal to the woman he loves, Sookie! However what is it about Ms. Stackhouse that has every male member of the state of Louisiana lust after her? We may find out sooner than you think. And it’s not her fairy blood either.
Terry (Todd Lowe) receives an unexpected visitor at Merlotte’s, and this new character will kick off a heck of an exciting storyline for the fifth season. Though there may be at least one happy and stable couple in town. Sam and Luna (Janina Gavankar) envision a storybook ending. Though we know on “True Blood” nothing is so easy. For once; Nan (Jessica Tuck) wears out her welcome with Bill and Eric. What a surprise, huh? Viewers are as sick of her as they are of Tara’s whining about being a victim of vampires.
However, all things will change on Sunday night, when Debbie confronts Sookie and Tara (Rutina Wesley) with deadly consequences for at least one of the show’s core characters. But the theme for the night will be the denizens of Bon Temps prepare to brace for a new crisis with a familiar face. 
“And When I Die” was written by Raelle Tucker and directed by Scott Winant. “True Blood” was created by Alan Ball; based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris; executive producers, Alan Ball and Gregg Fienberg; co-executive producers, Brian Buckner, Mark Hudis, Raelle Tucker, Nancy Oliver and Alexander Woo; associate producer, Christina Jokanovich.
At first I thought this was going to be a big reveal but screencaps show it to be Jason's house, one shows Jess in red so connect the dots and BOOTYCALL!
 Marnie in Lafayette putting the hurt on Jesus. How Lafayette has no control of who comes in and out of his body could be a funny sitcom plot. just saying.
Burn, Baby Burn!Are those all shutters on the pyre?
Devil in a Blue Caftan. Screencaps courtesy of Skarsgardfans
Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, I guess.
Sure are a whole lot of new servers at Merlottes, when did Sam have the time to hire them? Slaps self and says suspend disbelief, maybe it's a supe that is a cloner, yeah, that's the ticket.
This is what City Weekly says about the finale, hee.
True Blood (HBO, Sunday) Season Finale: The utterly ridiculous fourth season of the already-ridiculous True Bloodcomes to a spectacularly ridiculous conclusion—on Halloween, no less. HBO’s been teasing that some regulars are going to die … News Flash: Most of the regulars (i.e., vampires) are already fucking dead! See ya next season, Bon Temps.
Another Nelsan interview, the whole thing is at the link- Access Hollywood-
“True Blood” wraps up its “Season of the Witch” this Sunday, but despite the outrageous and drama-filled Bon Temps happenings of the last 11 episodes, the final script of 2011 shocked even the cast. “I think we all read the finale and our jaws dropped,” Nelsan Ellis told Access Hollywood on Friday. “I was like, ‘What the hell?’(laughs). The audience is going to be so pissed off because they have to wait eight months before they see what happens next.”

Nelsan, who plays fan favorite, former V-dealer, Merlotte’s short order cook and new medium Lafayette Reynolds, said despite dozens of fantastical storylines throughout the show’s run, even he couldn’t quite believe how suspenseful Sunday’s episode ended up. “As a person in the show, I literally went, ‘What’s gonna happen next?!’” he said. “Seriously, it’s the best finale so far.”
They’ve developed his relationship with boyfriend Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) beyond the physical, gave Lafayette a power (he’s a medium), and a foe of sorts in the witch Marnie (Fiona Shaw), who when fans last saw her, slipped her spirit (Bill shot her in Episode 11) into Lafayette’s body. “She’s gonna wreak havoc in that final episode,” Nelsan said of what’s coming up as his character struggles with the spirit of a vampire-hating witch, bent on revenge. “I would say that the main [person] I’m gonna be knocking up against is Marnie, who possess me and I’m gonna be knocking up against Marnie because I’m trying to get out,” he added. “But, yeah, she’s gonna be at the center of all the drama.”
Marnie’s takeover is the third time Lafayette’s been possessed this season, his second by a female character.
So what did he think when he read about the latest twist? “I was like, ‘Damn it! I’m gonna get possessed again.’ I don’t wanna act like no woman,” he laughed. “Let me get possessed by a dude.”
Replicating Marnie, however — especially the way Fiona has played her all season — wasn’t a delicate or dainty affair. “Fiona Shaw made her such a power hungry, almost masculine character,” he explained. “She had a masculine gait and she was power hungry, so she would be good in a man’s body.”
Kristin was interviewed yesterday by NYMag's Vulture Blog, arent y'all glad they jumped on the TB bandwagon this season?
Pre Vampire Pam, a Victorian Hooker Perhaps?
True Blood’s Kristin Bauer is making the Fashion Week rounds, and at the Frye flagship opening party on Friday she hinted at what to expect for Pam in the season finale on Sunday: “I have sort of a cliffhanger. I definitely wouldn’t say that Pam’s situation gets better this season before the end of the year,” she told Vulture. “I’m really dying to see the first script for season five. So I’m not feeling relaxed and calm; I’m like, Oh my God, what happens next?
Bauer did offer up one nugget about next season: “Alan [Ball] said that I would get my flashback, my making, you know, when Eric made me.” And she’s already creating scenarios for what that may be like. “I’m imagining; it’s all in my head, a combination of the books and other things that I’m putting together. Each vampire gets that flashback, and so I’m picturing little snippets. Like, there was a line: ‘I’m not a hooker,’ that was a long time ago. So I’m like, okay, maybe she’s a hooker. And then it would be, like, the Victorian era, so I’m picturing a Victorian-era hooker. And then I have this other thing where Eric saves Pam, so I’ve got some alley, hooker, Victorian costume,” she laughed.
And, she figures, whatever they dream up for Pam, the costumes will be fun, like the “bondage-corset” outfits she wears to work at Fangtasia. “Now we have this concept of she’s Barbie that you dress for every occasion. So we have, like, ‘I’ll Kill You Barbie;’ ‘Safari Barbie;’ ‘Exercise Barbie.’ This year we even had, like, a Nazi Barbie, when she was going to really kill,” Bauer laughed.
Shooting begins in November, and Bauer can’t wait. “I’m so glad that I just have a couple of months before I’m back in that world. Because it’s been a great hiatus, and I did this other movie that was really fun, and great to play a human, but I miss Pam and I miss my maker,” she said, laughing. “The worlds are sort of melding.”
Kristin Talks about The Eric/Pam Relationship at DragonCon



Just found Jarett from PopWrap again, he left the NY Post to do his own thang! He has scoopage from Carrie Preston on the finale.
TheInsider.com: The demonic status of Arlene's baby was your main thrust this season, what did you think about the storyline?
Carrie Preston: It was fun. It was a challenge working with twins, but we got some great babies. At first, I wasn't sure where they were going with it. All I knew is that the baby would be connected to Lafayette in some way, but I figured you can't bring a baby into the show without doing something big with it, ya know? It's not something that happens every day in the real world, but was just another day in Bon Temps [laughs]. 

Insider: How do you think witnessing the spirit of Mavis moving on will change Arlene?
Carrie: I always want Arlene to be more open-minded than the writers do, so I was happy to play a scene where I was in the presence of some sort of miracle, hoping it could maybe change Arlene in the future. But I think ultimately Arlene is, like a lot of people, someone who is afraid of what she doesn’t understand. I don’t know if she’s going to quite understand what went on there, but she can’t deny that experience. She’s finding her way in her own time. Even with Jessica in the bar, they found a way to work together.

Insider: This Sunday brings the season four finale, what can you tease?
Carrie: The finale has one of our biggest cliffhangers ever. Honestly, this show just gets crazier and crazier each season! This year, a dark shadow from Terry’s past will show its face. And the finale opens a door but I don’t know what’s beyond it. Bottom line, there’s never a moment where Arlene can relax. Just when you think everything is OK, something’s lurking around the corner – but that’s what is so great with our show.

TheInsider.com


I'm not scared of dyin'
and I don't really care
if it's peace you find in dyin'
Well then let the time be near
if it's peace you find in dyin'
When dyin' time is here
just bundle up my coffin
cause it's cold way down there
And when I die
and when I'm gone
there'll be one child born
and a world to carry on
My troubles are many
they're as deep as a well
I swear there ain't no heaven
and I pray there ain't no hell
swear there ain't no heaven
and pray there ain't no hell
but I'll never know by livin'
only my dyin' will tell
And when I die
and when I'm gone
there'll be one child born
and a world to carry on
Give me my freedom
for as long as I be
all I ask of livin'
is to have no chains on me
all I ask of livin'
is to have no chains on me
and all I ask of dyin'
is to go naturally
And when I die
and when I'm gone
there'll be one child born
and a world to carry on


Posted on Facebook, the person said they saw the finale when it was accidently shown On Demand, maybe he's the same one that posted whole episode spoilers on Reddit before it was deleted, including his account. DEATH SPOILERS! I was right about Nan and Steve, well that's a first! Also said Scott Foley's Patrick might have something to do with Marcus's demise, hmmm, we'll see, and the Alcide employee was tied to cracked cement and being a meal, I am vindicated all you hookahs!
Debbie, Nan and Jesus are dead, as many have already guessed, the biggie is the cliff hanger which also has been speculated about. Ausiello said one regular, ONE!
Tara dying in Sookies arms as it ends. Ok, I read a few people's ideas on the deaths and they were about Tara being saved by... PAM! Remember I harped on Ball saying "meet their maker" as a hint of a regular being turned, well if this happens we have to bow down to the evil genius.
Thanks to Sookieverse forum for being quick and copying the whole post from Facebook-
Jeremy Barron
Debbie shot and killed tara while trying to kill sookie, then sookie killed debbie!! CAnt belive it.
Nan was fired from the authority, and also killed by eric and bill for threatening about sookie.
Jesus was killed by marnie, she stabbed him
Marnie went in peace, Adale stackhouse and Antonia defeated her sortof.
thats not all, Steve newlin comes back as a vampire.. and Russell comes back also, but we dont get to see him, only the destroyed Concrete and silver chains they had him tied up in.
jess sleeps with jason, who has told the truth to hoyt about his affairs with jess. and pam is not in the finale much just a quick scene where she bitches about eric loving sookie more then her
After jess leaves, jason opens the door to find steve newlin there, and hes a vamp now!
all the dead spirits come back, we see sookies gran and rene comes back in an arlene scene. Adale rips marnies spirit out of Lafayettes body, and Antonia convinces Marnie to go with them, In Peace.
the best of the finale has NOTHING to do with the witches

ETA: MORE :

[Sookie] makes a choice between him [Eric] and bill, she says why she loves them both then chooses neither
Well I think tara died, that's how it ended, she took a shotgun to the head
theres a cliffhanger when jason answers his doors, steve newlin shows up, baring his new fangs.
sams is that he turns around and theres an angry werewolf there ready to pounce on him.




No comments:

Post a Comment