Monday, July 1, 2013

More Fangovering Episode 3

Not tonight dear, now go to sleep. Photos courtesy of HBO
A short interview with Amelia Rose Blair at EW, more in spoilersWhen Amelia Rose Blaire got cast as Willa Burrell, the daughter of the Louisiana governor, on HBO’s True Blood, her friends had one question: “Everybody wants to know if I’ve met Alexander Skarsgard. ‘Is he dreamy in person?’” she told EW before the show’s sixth season premiere. Not that she can fault their enthusiasm. “I’ve been a huge fan of the show from the beginning, so when I came in for my first table read, I just had the stupidest smile on my face. I was one of the first people to get there, and I was just sitting in the room, and then all of the sudden, in walks Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer. I was so giddy as I watched all of my favorite actors and characters coming in and sitting at the same table as me.”
The return of Brian's recaps! Niall brings Ben to Sookie’s and shows them Warlow’s blood, which is basically a vampire glowstick. Sookie doesn’t like Ben poking around in her head, and grumbles, “I just gotta clean or something.” As I’ve been saying for six years now, this show is really just the story of a young Southern girl tryin’ to keep her kitchen clean.
Ben offers to help, and she agrees: “I’ll sweep, you catch.” Well I usually armwrestle for it, but hey, house rules! She wonders why she can feel Ben in her head when she’s never been able to feel anyone else. Suddenly, Warlow is back – okay, this is getting ridiculous. Can’t they harpoon him with a couple of floating yellow barrels like in Jaws so they’ll always know if he’s nearby? Niall goes out to investigate, but it’s just Nora (Lucy Griffiths), crouching in the bushes… looking for Warlow. Jason collapses again, on cue more
                    Overlark is giving me Dr Strangelove vibes, I'm in.
Vulture interviews Anna CampShe said she's gotten into politics?She might run in the same circles as Governor Truman Burrell. I think she's really trying to out-shadow her ex-husband, and she's taking control of her life, and really wants to take back the power. [Laughs.] She's in power suits! That red dress, I was so stoked when I saw it. And Sarah Newlin's hair is such a part of my character; I just wanted to make sure she came back with it bigger than ever. I get in and I sit in rollers for about three hours in my trailer, and then they tease it out and make it really huge. The higher the hair, the closer to God! For one of the scenes, I got to pick whether she was wearing a cross or an American flag pin, like a sparkly pin. I was like, "You know what? I think she's graduated. I think she'd go for the American flag pin right now."
Meredith's Pros and Cons for this week
Pro: Steve Newlin is back, HOORAY! Great character, fun situation, love this confused vampire. Also snaps to True Blood for not feeling the need to use this storyline in the last two episodes. I'm seeing some form of restraint, as compared to the past "show every character in every episode" tradition. The wait is worth it, when you're dealing with characters like this.
Wetpaint (they really used to have good TB info seasons paI miss that) has some special moments from You're No Good- 

No Love Lost
Eric, to Pam: Where's Nora?
Pam: Out.
Eric: Out where?Pam: I didn't ask, because I didn't give a shit. (neither do we Miss Pamela)
Shhh … Let’s Not Talk
Willa to Eric: [peeling the duct tape from her mouth] Mister? Mister, mister? Mister?
Eric: I'm a vampire. I'm meant to be dead during the day.
Willa: I thought you might wanna talk or something.Eric: NO. Thank you. Put your tape back on.
He Said, She Said
Sara to Steve: Hello, honey.
Steve: Oh Sarah! Thank you so much for coming to save me.
Sarah: [laughing] Oh, that's good! You're funny as a vampire! You know, you were never funny as a human being.
Steve: We had some good times!
Sarah: Really? Cos I don't remember it that way.
Don't Question Your Maker
Eric to Tara: Tara, would you be a dear and tape Willa's mouth shut for me?
Tara: I already told you, I don't want no part in this.Eric: That wasn't actually a question 


I want a Sammy.

I can just hear the oohs, ouches, owwwwws and oh fucks from Puffy, gets me laughing all over again. 
The Rev. Steve Newlin once wanted to torch Godric in public because of his hatred of the vampire community, and now he’s one of the first residents of the governor’s secret vampire camp, where he is being tortured for his knowledge of Eric. Of course, Steve thinks that his ex-wife, Sarah, is there to help him, but he’s incredibly wrong, and she just wanted to stop in and say hello before the doctor forces him to spill the beans.
Jason describing how much he was hallucinating.
Question: How long until Sarah reunites with Jason on True Blood?! ‘Cause I know it’s going to happen! —Terry
Ausiello: Twelve days to be exact. In the July 14 episode, Anna Camp’s much-missed Ms. Newlin “reconnects” with her ex-lover, per HBO. In that same episode, Sookie seeks Lafayette’s help in summoning her dead parents, and Eric and Tara go to desperate, drastic lengths to rescue Pam. TVLine
Release the bad things. Confess: http://truebloodhbo.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment