Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vampire's Kiss

Kristin's Spoiler Chat from earlier today-
PeachyTine: So excited about season 5 of True Blood. Any scoop on any possible Alcide/Sookie romance?It's definitely possible. Assuming of course that Alcide could get over that whole "you killed my ex-wife" thing. Alcide's confession last season to Sookie and his desire to protect her is very much present in the season premiere, but like all things in Bon Temps, romance is on the back burner until the bodies are buried. Oh what? Yep, multiple bodies need to be disposed of. Don't worry, there is a terribly sexy growl from Alcide in there too. 
Elly: Forget about Eric and Sookie and tell me about my favorite pair on True Blood: Eric and Pam!Eric still has plenty of love for Pam. And Kristin Bauer van Straten promises that Pam is on a mission to get back in Eric's good graces. "Pam will go to any length to be reunited with her maker. Any length," she tells us forebodingly. "And we're going to see it. Pam has an amazing arc because we get to see her backstory and how she was made. It explains why Pam is the way she is and also why Eric is her one person that she can't live without." We've seen the first four episodes of True Blood's fifth season, and trust us when we say that Pam will more than likely be your favorite T.B. character this year.
But before you settle in to catch up with the folks in Bon Temps, you should know we bugged the entire cast about the burning questions on our minds since season four. Who dug up Russell Edgington? What's the status of the Eric-Sookie-Bill love triangle? If you're curious to hear what Anna Paquin, Alexander Skarsgard and the rest said, then sink your teeth into some True Blood scoop:
Let's eliminate a couple of people from the Russell Edgington (Denis O'Hare) mystery.
"It definitely wasn't Eric," Skarsgård tells us. "Eric would never do that." OK, one down. Only about 18 suspects to go, plus countless other new characters who might have done it. What about the werewolves?
"It wasn't Alcide. I'll tell you that much," Joe Manganiello insists. OK, two down. Back to the vamps.
"I can't tell you who dug up Russell Edgington because it's a very major plot point," Stephen Moyer laughs. Hmmm, interesting response, Vampire Bill. We'll let that vague answer slide...for now. Moving on to that Bill-Sookie-Eric love brouhaha, Moyer reveals how the situation is going to play out in season five.
"I think he's got other things on his mind. There's just not time to worry about that relationship," he tells us. "When we left Bill and Eric last time, Sookie had just told them she was going in a different direction for a while. And then something major happens to them and they are completely caught up with dealing with that."
Meanwhile, Manganiello says that Alcide is not exactly still smitten with the lovely Sookie. "You're going to see him pick up where he left off last season, which was pissed, and you're really going to see his transformation this season into the big bad wolf," he teases. "This is the season I've been waiting for since I've been on the show." Watch all the Videos HERE
One more photo from Entertainment Weekly's Season 5 coverage, love angry Pam.
From Tommy Lightfoot Garrett's HighlightHollywood-
So, what about the love triangle that dominated season 4, almost as much as the vicious 400-year-old witch Antonia, who crossed over from the other side, puddle-jumped a Continent and showed up in Bon Temps with vengeance on her mind. Stephen Moyer, perhaps feeling guilty about not offering a solid answer previously was first to chime in.
“I think he’s [King Bill] got other things on his mind. There’s just not time to worry about that relationship,” Moyer insists. “When we left Bill and Eric last time, Sookie had just told them she was going in a different direction for a while. And then something major happens to them and they are completely caught up with dealing with that.”
Meanwhile, hunky Joe Manganiello says that Alcide is not exactly still smitten with the delicious Sookie. “You’re going to see him pick up where he left off last season, which was pissed, and you’re really going to see his transformation this season into the big bad wolf,” the “Magic Mike” leading man teases. “This is the season I’ve been waiting for since I’ve been on the show.” Me too! Okay, back to the important things in life.
Sunday night is headed right our way. We are now down to THREE, count them, THREE days before Makers Day opens up everyone’s imagination. There is one thing I can promise. We are going to find out a lot more when Alan Ball hands out the drama on Sunday night. Tara’s fate will be revealed! And there is a big shocker coming forward in the Eric/Pam saga!

Somebody tell the new girl that Debbie wasn't Alcide's wife-

Campblood's Bloodwork is back and ready to recap Sunday's Premiere!

Big Giftee from HBO for 100,000  tweets of #Makersday, script pages for the Newlin Jason scene, pretty cool. From True Blood's Facebook.

True Blood - Ep. #501 Jason/Steve Scene I: 6/1/12 1.
INT. JASON’S HOUSE - NIGHT (N0)
A naked JASON stands OPPOSITE a FANGS-OUT STEVE NEWLIN in
the doorway, knowing better than to look him in the eye.
STEVE:Jason, I swear it to you and I swear it to God: I am not here to hurt you. All I want is to talk.
JASON:See, you say that, but I seen your fangs. And I have been ‘round the block enough times to know that fangs are basically like twin hardons. Hard-ons for trouble, or for feedin’ on somebody. But never just
for talkin’. Not ever.
BLOOD TEARS start forming in the corners of Steve’s eyes.
STEVE:Please...? I’m scared. And I’ve got no one else to turn to.
JASON:What about your followers? You got thousands of ‘em out there lookin’for you.
STEVE:And what do you think will happen when they find out about this? These are people I trained to kill folks like me.
ON JASON, softening a little, as he realizes Steve’s in quite the pickle.
ON STEVE, his FANGS RETRACT. He seems pleasantly surprised by this fact. Ah! There went the fangs! Look...
JASON:No way -- I ain’t lookin’ at you.
STEVE:(hurt),Why?
JASON:Because you’ll fuckin’ glamour me!
STEVE:Jason, a vampire has to be taught how to glamour. And nobody taught me anything.
JASON:Bullshit. What about your, um...
STEVE:(a disdainful laugh) My “Maker”?
JASON:Yeah?
STEVE:My being turned was a punishment. I’m not saying I didn’t deserve it, but... I woke up in a hole in the ground with a strange woman who wouldn’t tell me anything. Didn’t even give me her name. She just...
ran off.
ON JASON, Steve’s story touching a soft spot in his armored resolve:
JASON:Seriously...? (forgetting, looking into Steve’s eyes) She abandoned you?
ON STEVE, he’s got Jason. GLAMOUR SCORE kicks in.
STEVE:Hey, there.
JASON:(under his influence) Hey.
STEVE:Invite me in, Jason.
JASON:‘Course. Come on in, Reverend... OFF STEVE, entering..INT. JASON’S HOUSE - NIGHT 
Jason sits under a blanket on his barcalounger, still under Steve’s influence. Steve applies the last piece of
ELECTRICAL TAPE to Jason’s mouth.
STEVE: I want you to hear what I’m about to say with a clear and open mind, so in a minute, I’m going to
release you from my influence. When I do, all you’re going to remember is that you invited me in, and you
asked me to put this tape over your mouth, okay? Jason nods “okay”. Steve takes a seat on the couch. Only now does he release Jason from his influence. Hello, Jason. Thank you so much for inviting me into your home.
JASON: (through tape,muffled) Yrrrr wlcm, Rvrrnd Ewnln.
STEVE: There’s something I’ve been gathering up the courage to tell you ever since the day I found out
you were sleeping with my wife. You, You see...(deep breath, here goes nothin’) I didn’t care so much that you slept with Sarah. What hurt was that she got to sleep with you...
ON JASON, his eyes saying what his mouth can’t: “Where exactly are you goin’ with this, Reverend Newlin?”
STEVE: But even before that -- the whole time you were at camp -- all these feelings were... building up inside me. And I couldn’t admit it, not even to myself. I think that’s why I started acting the way I did, all
murderous and whatnot. But now that I’ve been blessed with immortality, I’ve finally got the strength to say it: (vulnerable) I am a gay Vampire-American, and I love you, Jason Stackhouse. And now I’m going to let you speak...
Steve gently REMOVES THE TAPE from Jason’s mouth. Sorry if this hurts...
JASON: Well, I asked for it, so...
STEVE: (expectant) So...?
JASON: First off... I’m flattered. ‘Cause that was without a doubt the nicest “I love you” I’ve ever gotten from anybody, male, female, or otherwise. Second: I forgive you, for actin’ all “murderous and whatnot”. But I gotta be honest with you, Reverend -- (pointing to himself) -- this dog don’t bark that way.
ON STEVE, crushed, angry, and embarrassed, all at once.
JASON: Look, I’m sorr--
Unable to control himself, Steve DROPS FANGS once again.
STEVE: DO NOT! PITY ME!
JASON: I ain’t pityin’ you!
STEVE: LOVE ME!
JASON: It ain’t the way love works! You can’t make yourself love somebod--
But Steve has already VAMP SPED across the room, and is holding him in a half-Nelson, one of his hands covering Jason’s mouth. Jason’s eyes register a 10 on the-freaked the-fuck-out-register, as Steve whispers into his ear: (seductive, scary) My dead heart beats for you. The least you could do is try.
Acting on impulse alone, Steve SLIDES THE TIPS OF HIS FANGS ALONG JASON’S NECK, savoring him, collecting memories and smells of this moment. Jason struggles, but to no avail -- Steve’s too strong.
From Celebuzz, not anything official -
True Blood is coming back for a sixth season. Though it will not come as a surprise to fans of the hit vampire drama, one of the show’s stars, Todd Lowe, dropped the news during an interview with Celebuzz when he was asked how producers were coping with hiding star Anna Paquin‘s growing baby bump.
“I think she is due right before we start (filming) the sixth season,” revealed Lowe, 35, who plays Terry Bellefleur.
The subtle confirmation comes on the eve of the 12-episode fifth season premiere and follows the decision of show runner Alan Ball to stand down.
In February, Ball said he would continue on the series in a supervisory role should True Blood be renewed for a sixth season. At the time, HBO added that if the show “proceed(ed) to season six, the show will remain in the very capable hands of the talented team of writers and producers who have been with the show for a number of years.”
A source close to the production last night told Celebuzz nothing had yet been confirmed.
“I’m sure they said that as an assumption and meant it in the context of assuming there’s a pick-up,” the insider said.
Whether or not Lowe, 35, accidentally revealed the studio’s sixth season secret, he was candid about how producers have been forced to call on a stunt double to work overtime to mask Paquin’s expanding waistline.
“I know that her stunt double has had more work than needed before,” he said. “I know that and they’re pretty creative with staging and costuming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment